April 24, 2014

One Reason.

In the last month I have applied to three different places for a part time job. Some place where I will enjoy working, the people around me, and that has a flexible work schedule so I can balance it with school.

I got a call last week from a retail store about 20 minutes from my house that was interested in interviewing me for a job. I was so excited! So I called back and scheduled an interview for last Friday. The interview was with a group of about 5 other people and we all had a chance to answer some basic questions. Next, we filled out some paperwork and then were sent home about an hour later.

Today I heard back from them and got offered a job! I accepted and am so excited to start working there! Orientation is next week and then I will begin soon after that :) So thankful for this oppurtunity and that I am seen as a capable and good person for their company.

One reason to be happy today.
xoxo,
~Michlyn

No comments: