March 27, 2015

Official Instagram

Hello followers! I've got some exciting news...Small Town Girl now has an official instagram!


I was searching the big vast internet and I came across some blogging tips. One of them especially stood out to me, and that was social media. My blog has always been under the radar and almost none of my friends know about it. I've told a few close people in my life and I've gained beautiful friendships through blogging, but I decided why not spread out a little bit?


So I'm excited to announce that the official instagram for my blog is: smalltowngirl_michlyn


I would love for you guys to follow along and join all the adventures to come here on my blog. Go scroll through my beautiful & messy life in pictures! Thanks for all the support everyone!

xoxo,
~Michlyn

No comments: