December 13, 2014

Volleyball 2014 Recap

Ok everyone...I'm officially done with high school volleyball. The last week of October ended my last season. Senior volleyball season has by far been my favorite and most memorable season ever! This year, we had a whole new coaching staff for all teams and that was such a blast. What our coach taught us is incredible and she did such a phenomenal job of turning our game around.

It was my second year being a captain for these girls and I loved every bit of it. My co-captains were Hannah and Monica and it was such a blast leading the team with them this past season. Since Monica and I are both seniors, I'm super pumped to see Hannah continue to lead the team next year.

Some high lights of our season include:
Second place in tournament #1
FIRST PLACE TROPHY from tournament #2
3-5 in conference record
Finishing with .500 or above from the whole season
2 of our players made the all-conference team (My teammate Annelise & I)

I could go on and on about my last season playing for the panthers. I'm ecstatic to see how far the girls will go next year and for the years to come! We played our hardest girls...proud of each and everyone of you! Now for the pictures...


Captains :)


The first trophy the volleyball team has won in years...Such a proud moment! First place!



Seniors - Love these girls :)


Oh I would do anything to go back to this moment!

Senior Night


 PANTHERS VOLLEYBALL 2014

xoxo,
~Michlyn

1 comment:

Brittany Gilbarte said...

Awww, how fun, Michlyn!

I've missed your posts! How are you? How's your family? Anything happen on the adoption your family was praying about? Sure would love an update!

Blessings!
Brittany