November 17, 2011

Drivers Ed

I started Drivers Ed last Monday! Monday-Thursday, and then I started again this week. Monday-Thursday... Now I have a little "break" for the 3 day weekend. Woot woot!

Next week, I'll be doing it Monday & Tuesday then I'll be done! That will make up 30 hours of classroom time! We've just been working on packets and today was our last packet. We finished our test from the state manuel and now only two. days. left.


Eeekkk! I've had a lot of fun with it. My class has 11 people including me. We're all very different, so we enjoy cracking jokes and helping each other out. :)

I think I'll be taking my test sometime next week, but still not sure because it's the week of Thanksgiving and we don't know how late they will be open. I've been very busy because I go straight to the class right after school and it's for 3 hours each day. So I don't get home until about 6:30. It can get very long...

The weekend couldn't come soon enough and I can't wait to finish up my last couple days so I can finally drive! :)

Have a great night everyone!
~Michlyn

No comments: