June 4, 2013

What a Difference a Year Can Make

My bro's! 
Scout has different glasses & his big teeth are in.
And Jace is just himself. Shy and simple...Although it looks like he actually got some meat on his bones. :)
My sister Erin - I think it's hilarious how she wore the same outfit. (she didn't even do it on purpose)
No braces & different haircut and makeup. 
AND me! :) No braces, shorter hair, & I'm a little tanner. :)

Crazy how in just one school year (9 months) you can change. School's officially been out for 12 days! 
~Michlyn

3 comments:

Sarah Umhau said...

Fun post! :)

It really is amazing how quickly things change!

xo
Sarah

Brooklyn said...

Aww you were beautiful then & beautiful now, sweetie.
Cute pictures.:)

Alexandra Marie said...

That is quite amazing! Alex

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4239571/into-the-woods