August 10, 2013

At the Moment

I've been a little busy with being a crew leader at VBS, working, scrolling pinterest, volleyball, and sucking every great moment until summer is over. :(

So I thought I would update until I have my next photoshoot or event.

1. Wearing - sweats & a t-shirt

2. Eating - crackers

3. Listening to - True Love by Pink

4. Drinking - Water

5. Needing - to get one more good tan before school starts

6. Feeling - Sore & tired but I'm happy :)

7. Thinking of - my friends that I miss so much & can't wait to see again!

8. Weather - Cool & partly sunny

9. Doing - Relaxing all day until I have to babysit late tonight

10. Wanting - to get somethings checked off my to-do list

11. Enjoying - How busy I've been! Want to pack in as many things as possible for the rest of the summer!

Have you been busy this summer? Anyone else dreading school?
 xoxo,
~Michlyn

3 comments:

eray said...

I've been missing your posts!:) but I'm glad your staying busy, that's the best way to be! I love having my summers jam packed, but I hate how fast time goes! I can't believe it's August!!! I swear it was just barely May!

Kennedy said...

OOooh... this was such a fun post to read. And yes. I am dreading school for sure.

Michlyn said...

@Emily Beth - The time went by way too fast. I've been trying to blog as much as possible :) School is crazy already.

@Kennedy - I love these posts because they're simple, yet so fun at the same time. Trust me...the first week just finished and I'm already wishing for summer again.

xoxo,
~Michlyn