August 15, 2013

Two Years of Small Town Girl

Can you believe it? 6 days ago, it marked 2 years since I sat down and decided to start my own blog. With not much experience and a small spark of interest in design...I put this blog together and appropriately named it 'Small Town Girl'.

I've gone from no followers to 57 followers! 57 people who actually take the time to read and care about my life. Whether it's the trials, fun adventures, or crazy photoshoots - you guys leave comments that make my day. I know it sounds cliche, but it's so fun to hear from new people who follow along and I love how they can become some of your greatest friends!


This blog is my happy place. I feel content and comfortable writing down every bit of my life here. I can't wait to see this blog grow and I'm even more excited to keep posting my adventures! Happy 2nd Blogiversary!

xoxo,
~Michlyn

8 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on two years!! :)

Kennedy said...

Congratulations! Your blog is one of my very favorites.

Hannah said...

Congraties! :) Two years is awesome! My blog is approaching it's birthday too... they grow up so fast, don't they? :')

Hannah said...

Congrats Michlyn! :)

Sarah Umhau said...

Congratulations Michlyn, that's wonderful!!! It's awesome you feel comfortable writing here. :)

Emma Vogelsang said...

That's wonderful! I love your blog.

Emma

eray said...

Happy blogiversary (sp?)!!! I lve your blog & I'm grateful for your thoughts & insights!

Michlyn said...

Thank you so much everyone! It's been a very fun and full 2 years of blogging! :)

xoxo,
~Michlyn