January 18, 2014

The New Year

2014 has brought a whole different adventure of busy and crazy into my life. I don't think there's a day that goes by that I don't have something to do...even if I say I'm bored there's probably something that I could do to keep me busy. Obviously blogging has not been one of those things that I've chosen to do ;)

Some current things in my life right now --

Our school's Snowdaze dance is exactly one week away...

I'm managing the boy's basketball team at this year...

Waiting for my best friend to finish reading Divergent so I can borrow it from her...

Planning a trip with my youth group in July...

My family needs to move by the end of May...

There is constantly something new that pops up in my life and sometimes it's stressful and hard and sometimes it's good and exciting. One thing I can always count on is prayer and knowing that our Saviour with get me through anything and that His plan is always better than mine. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their January so far. I'll be back soon!

xoxo,
~Michlyn

No comments: