September 30, 2011

Weekend!

It's already my weekend again! This week went by so fast and I'm so glad.

Today we don't have school and next week we only have three days because of conferences on Thursday and Friday.

I feel bad for all of my friends who have school today. I can only imagine how sick of it they might be by now. (haha and it's only 9 am)

Anyway enough complaining... This weekend will be fun!

Beka will be coming over later to stay for the whole weekend! Eeekkk I'm really excited and just a hint if you know Beka, this should be an interesting weekend!

Erin has a friend over right now and tonight my parents have a church meeting with a few friends.

My hardworking dad is well... at work! :)

Brothers finally aren't fighting or crying! (Thank you, Lord)

My littlest sister is coloring in our dining room and is surprisingly quiet :)

And on Sunday I get to work at our coffee corner, to earn some money for Fall Fling! (That's a different post though) So all in all it's going to be a fun and busy weekend!

Wishing you all an awesome weekend as well, and I'll try to blog again soon!

Off to homework...
~Michlyn

No comments: