January 6, 2012

Through the Eyes of a Teenager

Through the Eyes of a Teenager

Yes I know, I already do a "series" - Video of the Week. I'll probably be doing just a couple more videos and then I'll be done with that for a while. I'm going to be starting "Through the Eyes of a Teenager". Look into this crazy and sometimes messed up world, and find highly debated topics. Things that are talked about a lot or are shown by this world as "important".

Of course many people look at topics differently, depending on their age, experience, or background. It also depends on how the person was raised on what to learn, or how to do something a certain way. Parents would obviously have a lot more experience with kids than a 10 yr. old would because they wouldn't have a child yet.

This is something that I'm choosing to do, just for me. You can disagree or hate it, but the truth is - I don't care. I want to write down my thoughts and my views on these things. Not everyone on this earth is going to agree with each other - No one said that life was going to be all gumdrops and rainbows. It's hard and sometimes we need to take the time to reflect about these things.

I'm excited to get started! Look for my first post soon!
~Michlyn

2 comments:

Beka said...

I can't wait for your firsts post!

Michlyn said...

Comment on it! Whatcha think?

~Michlyn