April 10, 2013

Random Little Happenings

Man you must all think my life is pretty boring...and actually that is half the truth right now. :)

Here are a few things that are going on or coming up in my world.

I'm sick...not just a little cold. No like legit sick and it stinks! I'm on my 2nd day home from school.

I've been getting more and more instagram followers recently. Thanks to all my bloggy friends who have found me!

Spring has been here for a little while...and then I found out we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow today. :(

Next weekend, my youth group is headed to a youth conference!! This will be our first one since July - so excited!

I caved and got a snapchat...it's interesting and I still don't really use it much, but it can be fun.

There are only 6 weeks of school left!!! WOW! Crazy how time flies when you're having fun...yes school is usually fun.

I've got some DIY projects in my head, and I'm really excited to see how they turn out. Remember, I'm not that artsy.

There's a few random things about my life recently! What's new in your life?

xoxo,
~Michlyn

1 comment:

Betsy C. said...

Nice! What is your instagram???????????????????????????? And snap chat???? I have both.