September 21, 2014

Instagram {Rewind to Summer}

Main stream instagram rewind post today :) These are so fun because it makes me remember all the memories I've made, just by looking at a few pictures. I hope you enjoy these posts as much as me!

You can always follow along by clicking the link in my sidebar or finding me at michlynk_fisher

Summer baseball games// first summer selfie// cheering our baseball boys on// applied for PSEO college classes//
Summer driving adventures with my sister// summer car selfie with Beka// sister got her license// 4th of July// reading//
Throwback for bff's birthday// volleyball captains practices// summer selfie #2// more reading// babysitting my fave kiddos//
First volleyball game team selfie// beautiful early morning// the college life// Homecoming//
 
Happy Sunday everyone!
~Michlyn

No comments: