August 17, 2015

The Rest of Summer {2015}

The summer after my senior year was probably the best summer of my life so far.

I gained such beautiful friendships and grew closer to those that I love. My "big sister" (actually my former babysitter that became a huge role model in my life and now I just call her my sister) and how much wisdom she pours into me without even trying. Her faith is so strong and it's so inspiring.

My amazing cousin who seeks out my time just to chat and catch up. Who randomly sends me bible verses for encouragement and wants to know how my day is going. We've been best friends since we were little and I love how our bond has only gotten stronger even though we see each other way less than we used to.

This summer I started dating my best friend and that has been such an incredible transition. He pushes me to do my best and believes in everything that I do. I love getting to talk to him about anything and know that he's going to support me. He made this summer one I will never forget.

Lots of memories. Lots of love. New beginnings are ahead.


xoxo,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The Veggie Polyglotographer said...

Dating your best friend is amazing in so many ways, right? You already know each other so well, but you get to discover them in a whole new way... :)

Michlyn said...

Yes very true! I met him when I switched schools my first year of high school and now we're in our first year at the same college and dating :) It's crazy what changes over time...I'm incredibly blessed.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
~Michlyn