December 25, 2011

Road Trip

As I said... I'm going to be really busy and won't be seeing Beka for about a week... I think that's a record! But I'm excited to take this road trip... squished altogether or not.

We're off to take a road trip in the morning! We'll be visiting with a family that my parents traveled with in Ethiopia. We're all pretty excited to spend time as a family and also with friends around this holiday season. A dear friend of my mom... Her parents are letting us stay in their duplex, which is just about 2 hours away from where are friends are staying in their hotel.

God has blessed us to go on this trip and we're thankful for that! Erin and I are packed, and maybe my brothers... not sure yet. Just to finish packing everyone else and everything else for our 12-13 hour road trip. Dear Lord in heaven give us all peace and patience. :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We definitely did!
~Michlyn

3 comments:

Beka said...

I would kill someone if I had to be in a car for that long!!(not kidding) have fun!! I'm going to miss you guys!:)

Beka

Michlyn said...

I love that my mom has a 3G iPhone! I'll text you soon (: we've been on the road for just about 6 hours! Good Lord only half way there.

Miss u too!
~Michlyn

Beka said...

haha hope you get there alive!! I would be on it the whole time!!

Beka