July 23, 2012

Pinterest Post

Hey everyone!

You might have seen Pinterest labels in a couple places on my blog recently. If you recall, I did a post about maybe getting a Pinterest account right here.


Well, I did get one and I LOVE it! Pinterest is so fun, and I have tried a few things that I've found on there. I don't get thousands of emails and I do enjoy looking at random stuff. :)

For those of you who haven't heard of Pinterest, it's like an online pinboard where you "pin" ideas and thoughts. You can make "boards" (as many as you want) and each has their own theme. You can follow people and "repin" their pins onto your boards. Then when you start to get the hang of it, people will start to follow you too.

I have 22 followers and am following 52 people. You can also look up people you know and see if they have a Pinterest account. :)

It may sound complicated and at first I wasn't sure if I liked it. But now, when I have nothing to do... I can look on Pinterest for something to try or make. It's got some pretty creative things on there!

Anyway, enough explaining. You might have seen a new button on the sidebar of my blog called "Pinterest Weekly". Once every week, I'll be posting a few of my favorite pins from Pinterest. I have been trying to think of something fun, and thought that doing this would be a great idea to share what I love!
If you have a Pinterest account, you can click that button "Follow me on Pinterest" and it should bring you right to my account. Also, if you would like... you can share my blog with your Pinterest followers by clicking the "Pin it" button. 

Thanks everyone & I'll be looking for any one of you on Pinterest!
~Michlyn

No comments: