October 19, 2012

When Life is Thrown in your Face

I gotta a very thoughtful comment, from one of my beautiful followers about my lack of posting. :) I love hearing comments like that because then I know I'm missed and that my blog is loved... It just makes me smile!

I haven't posted in a while, and have been very busy.

LIFE has been in my way lately... Sometimes I just want to crawl under my covers and sleep the whole day.

Where I can dream about anything perfect and lovely.

Where I can forget that reality is waiting for me when I wake up.

Where I can figure out real life problems in my head.

Where I can dismiss all the drama at school lately.

Just some of those thoughts have kept me away from my blog. I have so much on my mind and with so little time, I can't think of anything to write.

---I've been dying to actually go somewhere other than my backyard and do a photo shoot. I've done a few with my best friend but none of them have turned out...sigh. I need to take a photography class.

---I've been spending a lot of my time on Pinterest lately. Trying new things to my hair and trying crazy facial creams.

---I'm very shopping deprived. I neeeeed to go get some new jeans, and some boots. My only problem is...$$$. I've been completely broke. Oh well. I must be thankful for what I have.

From my world to your world ///

Happy Friday!
~Michlyn

5 comments:

Brittany Gilbarte said...

Sounds like you need a weekend:) Thanks for posting, it's good to have you back.

Lindy Joy said...

Small town girl has returned. :)

Michlyn said...

Thanks girls! I'll post again tomorrow! :)

~Michlyn

Brooklyn said...

*sky rocketing cheer*

yes, she's back!:)
oh and in response to your photoshoot longings? I VOLUNTEER.=]

glad to have you back.♥

http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Michlyn said...

Thanks Brooke! I would LOVE IT if I could visit and we could do a photo shoot. Going on my bucket list :)

~Michlyn <3