January 22, 2013

God Gave Me You for the Ups and Downs

So today was the first day of the 2nd semester.

And when you get new classes and lose some of your friends in those classes...

for 7 whole hours of the day....

It kinda wears you out and you aren't in the best mood.

But then there are those friends.

They are there for you always. The ups and downs.

And tonight it was the downs.

To make me laugh and just get things of  my chest.

To be my complete self...even if it is over text.

To not be judged on my honest thoughts.

And it makes me happier.

God truly gave me the best friends for the ups & downs.

~Michlyn

P.S. Yes I am fully aware that is also the title of a country song, that Blake Shelton sings about 2 people in love. However that is not what my post is about. Thank you.

No comments: