February 16, 2012

It's Fixed!

Those who frequently read my posts, know that I have an iPod.

I talk about it a lot. :)

Well last year for Christmas (2010) my parents got my sister Erin and I iPod Touches for Christmas. We were so excited! 

Fast forward many months later and guess what? 

Clumsy me dropped my iPod on the cement 1...2...3... times! Surprise you?

Didn't think so.

Anyway all I wanted was to get it fixed, but I didn't want to pay over $100 dollars just to fix the screen.

It still worked fine, it just had some major cracks.

So for Christmas this year (2011) I asked for a new one. Spendy? YES! 

But that's all I really wanted.

So on Christmas Day my "wish" came true and I was the owner of a new {non-broken} iPod!


My parents are the best and Merry Christmas to me!
~Michlyn

No comments: