May 5, 2012

Ending My 3rd Series

I am finishing my 3rd Series! I can't believe I've already finished it.

It was very fun going through old pictures and comparing them to current ones of the same people. I love all of my family and friends and how they have influenced me in all different ways.

Going Back in Black & White was a very fun series! Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and comment on my posts. :)  (If you would like to go back to any of my series and read a specific post, just go to "My Blog Series" at the top of the page. I do my best to label each post/link in detail so you can find it easily.)

Sneak Peek for my new "series". It's called the.... Joy Dare!

Every month a new joy dare comes out - And it's a dare to see if you can find 3 things a day to be joyful/grateful about.

Ann Voskamp from A Holy Experience came up with this - She is the writer of "One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to live Fully".

A blogger mom whose blog I follow also does this every month, and I thought I'd try it for one month. It will be a challenge but just as fun. I hope to do it one week at a time...

Hope you look forward to my first post on this new series!
~Michlyn

No comments: