May 6, 2012

She's 14!

No matter how old she is...

2001

2011

... she'll always be my little sister.


Erin turned 14 years old today! I can't believe it. I remember when we were little, it was just you & I... no other siblings yet. We would play outside in our sundresses all summer long. And in the winter we would get bundled up and catch snowflakes on our tongue as we stood in the driveway.

You've almost caught up to me. You're only 1 inch shorter than me, and I'm done growing - So the idea that  you're going to be taller, is correct. I remember when I always thought, that you would never be taller than me.

Your feet are bigger than mine
You're stronger than me

BUT... you're still skinnier than me, and I don't think that will ever change. :) You've always been little, except when you were born. haha you were definitely a chubby baby. To this day, I still don't know how you stay so skinny. You eat all the time, and have a lot of snacks. I guess it's because you're so crazy and have some energy to run around. Unlike me... you always call me lazy and "no fun". 

We have good times together, and sometimes laugh so hard we cry. I enjoy those late nights when we'll watch TV until midnight. Or dance and sing to music in the car. I hope that when we grow up, we don't lose the bond we have. You are only 18 months younger than me. Even though it seems like you're so much older. Don't grow up too fast, because that means that I have to grow up first. :)

Love you sister,
~Michlyn

No comments: