August 25, 2012

I Got Tagged!


Thank you Brooke, for tagging me!

The Rules:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the person who awarded you has given you, and create 11 questions for the the people you awarto answer in turn.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you’ve awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. The 11 blogs that you tag must have less than 200 followers.

11 Facts about me:
1. I don't like the flavor orange...blech
2. I LOVE back-to-school shopping
3. I'll get my drivers license this Fall
4. I REALLY want a nice camera (I use my mom's)
5. I'm unique & some people think I'm a bit weird...but that's ok!
6. Fall is my favorite season
7. I have a Pinterest obsession
8. I love all things BLUE
9. I want to be an elementary teacher
10. I have a baby sister in heaven
11. I love to read romance/fiction novels

The 11 questions: 
1. What is your favorite genre of music? -- All kinds
2. Animal hater or lover? -- Animal lover
3. Would you rather be in front or behind the camera? -- Both
4. Do you edit your photos? -- Yes! I love editing pictures
5. Are you a germ freak? -- Nope
6. Are you pessimistic or optimistic? -- Optimistic
7. Do you like taking care of children? -- Yes! I love, love, love kids
8. Have you started school already? -- No... soon.
9. Are you happy or sad about school starting? -- Happy! School for 9 months? NOT happy
10. Are you crafty? -- Not really...  unless I have incredible motivation one day
11. Did you like doing this tag? -- It's ok

My 11 questions for you:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you like to read?
3. Are you home-schooled or do you attend school in a building?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. Are you a dreamer or a doer? 
6. More friends around the web or offline?
7. What would you do with a million dollars?
8. What is one place, you are dying to visit?
9. Would you rather wear your hair up or down?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. Do you have glasses/contacts?

It's random & it's fun!

I AWARD ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!
Have fun, and I can't wait to read your posts!
~Michlyn

1 comment:

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Fall is definitely my favorite season too! Love it!