August 25, 2011

Learning to Live-Laugh-Love

Summer has gone by way too quickly. I've made some awesome memories. Made some great new friends. Lost some friends. Had sad moments. Laughed so hard I cried. I even cried so hard I laughed.

This Summer I learned a few things. 

- Live -

I've learned and studied on how to live life to the fullest. To take one step, one day, one hour at a time. Somedays it's hard enough to wake up in the morning, or get motivated to read my Bible. I learned (and am still learning) that loving your life as you're living it is way better. You have to realize that we all make mistakes and we learn from them. Every. Single. Day. Plus it's more fun too.

- Laugh -

Yes, I've "learned to laugh" also. (In a way) I have laughed so differently through out my life. Then when I was 13, I became more self conscious. I didn't like my laugh, and sometimes tried not to laugh. It took me a while to realize that it didn't matter what my laugh sounded like. It's a big mistake not to laugh. Life is so more enjoyable when you decide to live in the present.
God gave me a laugh, because it's part of who I am. There's not a day I don't go by without laughing, and I don't care what it sounds like. Anyone who doesn't like their laugh, I hope you soon realize how special it is. How special God thinks it is.

- Love -

No it wasn't my dream to fall in love or get a boyfriend. This summer was a lot of fun, and I had a blast with all of  my friends. Guys & girls. It has been the most fun and memorable summer of my life so far. I've learned a lot, and hope to continue growing in my faith. This summer, all the love I've needed was from one person and that's Jesus. He loves us all the time, no matter what, unconditionally.

I'm living my life & loving it at the same time. Are you?
~Michlyn

2 comments:

Beka said...

Really?! did you need to bring up the whole youth group thing?!

Michlyn said...

Yes just for you! It was sooo much fun! Hope you get your school done! ttyl