August 22, 2011

ValleyFair

So this is blog post #1 of one of the most awesome summer 2011 memories ever! I had such a blast at ValleyFair with 3 of my closest cousins, my grandparents, and my sister Erin. We arrived at about 11:00 a.m. and stayed until closing; 10:00 p.m. It was incredible!! Here are some pictures!















The weather was perfect! About 85F and sunny! We enjoyed 'The Wave' which you saw as one of the rides to cool us off. It was fun, but verrryy cold. We're dare-devils. We love challenges so our favorite rides included some of the scariest roller-coasters there. Pure energy. [Seriously! I had half a cappuchino and then went on one of the highest rides and then after wards I was jumping on benches, screaming, laughing, dancing, and singing. Who does that? Well me I guess. haha] The 'Ferris Wheel' is always going to be a favorite, because we can enjoy it with our grandparents. Who -- let me remind you, are in their late fiftes - early sixties and still are able to walk around and enjoy the day with their 5 preteen/teenage granddaughters for about 12 hours! Talk about the best family ever!

We stayed until dark, and can't wait for next year - hopefully! It was an incredible day, and I loved every minute of it!

Thanks Grandma, Grandpa, Anna, Bethany, Caycee, and Erin for a day I'll never forget! I love you all!
~Michlyn

3 comments:

Michlyn said...

It was a blast! Thanks for stopping by!

~Michlyn

K Grace said...

Hey I was just there too! Like the 11th! Ha ha what was your favorite ride? The corkscrew rocked and so did steel venom, me and my friends screamed on two (ya know for the countdown) instead of screaming on one when it takes off like everyone else. We also waved and blew kisses when we were facing down looking at everybody. It was awesome.

Michlyn said...

Steel Venom was our favorite!! I loved it! Sounds like so much fun! Hope the rest of your summer is good.

~Michlyn