August 22, 2011

One More Week

One more week of freedom! Then... School is starting again! After two years of homeschooling, I'm off to a new school. I'll be starting a new adventure. I'll be attending a charter school about 25 minutes away from my house. I'm excited. I'm thrilled. Am I nervous? Not yet. Soon I will be though. Tomorrow is the school's Open House, (grades K-12th) and I'll be attending with 3 of my siblings. Tareh Jo will be staying home this year, as my mom takes on the roll of "teacher". She'll be starting Kindergarten, and so will Scout. (He will be attending the charter school though.) I can't believe another 3 months has gone by. It's been a crazy ride; this summer. I can't wait to write about it, and show you all of my great memories. My next two posts will be on the most awesome, crazy, fun memories so far of my summer!
Otherwise, I'm just sitting here at home, on the comfy recliner, with the fan blowing on my face, laptop on my lap, blogging! I love blogging. Sometimes it's my life, other times... not so much. My day was good. Went babysitting, to earn a little extra money before school starts, and I'm not babysitting 1-2 times a week. That was basically my whole year. I went to school [online], and had a "job". Babysitting. I love it! I love kids, and I've mentioned I want to be a teacher. I can't believe how quick the days are going by, as we quickly slip our last week of summer into our pockets, and continue the path of 9 months of school onto our backs. I wish I could be jumping into the air like the girl to the left, and that's how I felt yesterday with my friends. So free I could jump into the air, and feel the wind in my hair. Freedom is almost gone, and I want to take in the last 7 days as much as possible. I thank my Saviour for all the days he has given me these last few months. For they were not my days, but His.

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!

~Michlyn

No comments: