August 31, 2011

Homework

So one thing that is different with going to school, and being homeschooled is the homework. When you're homeschooled, you work on something for a while and then you're done with it for the whole day. You don't sit in a class for 45 - 60 minutes and then get more work to do afterwards.

I'll be honest. I'm not excited for the big projects that are coming up. You know. Such as the unit projects, or big tests that you have about 3-4 weeks to prepare for? We'll just see how it all works out.

This my homework for today... plus more. I'm glad that the assignments are small for now.
But then again, it is only the third day of school. :) So far so good!



School has been great! I love it! For those of you who heard me complain and complain about my locker... no worries. It works! I know how to open it quickly, and easily. Thank the Lord!

I've met a lot of new friends. I usually sit with most of them during lunch and I have a lot of classes with the friends I've met too.

Well I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon! 
~Michlyn

No comments: