August 9, 2011

Nobody's Perfect

Today is one of those days.

When you feel really bored, you're in a bad mood, feel like no one understands, or cares for that matter. So I think that when it comes to these days, we all point the finger at someone else. Saying "oh you just don't get it" or "you're not perfect".

Instead of taking a deep breath and trying to start over, we keep our "grump" with us all day. Realizing this takes a lot of patience. I know that when you're in a bad mood and you aren't a talking kind of person. You know... By just talking it all out, or explaining your mood to someone else. That you're not going to be able to release it right away.

Take a walk. Talk to yourself. Listen to yourself. Let it out.

And if you were wondering - I'm not a talking person. Unless. I trust that person completely or have known them forever. Such as my best friends.

Others might just hug it out. Ha never! I'm not a hugging person either.

It's just who I am. Like I said before, we're all different. If you don't like to give hugs for no reason I completely understand. If you are a hugging person, that's fantastic. You're unique and God made you that way. If you're a talking person then that's great too. If you're a person that likes to sit and think about it for 2 hours then that's fine. We're all different & unique.

But we must remember - Whether you like to hug it out, talk it out, or walk it out...

Nobody's perfect.

Wishing you all a stress free day!
~Michlyn

No comments: