December 28, 2012

My Christmas

Eeeeekkk!!! BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER!

I am so happy that God put me in this amazing family.

I got so much more than I needed. Seriously was spoiled the socks of my feet this year.

My goodness...Here you go... :)


(Top to Bottom)
Erin // Scout // Me // Jace // Tareh Jo

Sisters // My dad // Dad & his sisters (he has no brothers) // My grandparents

Opening presents on Christmas morning :)

My favorite gifts:

Boots//Volleyball//Mocassins//Scarf//RED CD//Gym Shoes//Earphones//Earrings
AND MY PHONE! Erin & I each got a phone :) Sooo excited!! That's right...never had a cell phone before.
 2012 teenager shocker moment :)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

~Michlyn

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

What a beautiful family!=) And don't worry-I (sadly:P) won't get a phone until I am your age, so you aren't alone.;) Glad you had a great Christmas!