December 28, 2012

The Meaning of Christmas

Just thought I'd brag and say I took this picture... I know, shame on me. ;)
Well I'm back!!

You guys... I just need to say...

I am ridiculously blessed!!!!

This Christmas was so great!

It was filled with joy, laughter, & love.

It's not about the money or presents.

Or the cookies or lights or the snow.

Christmas truly has a meaning.


Christmas really should be explained more...We wouldn't have a Christmas without the most important one.

OUR INCREDIBLE SAVIOR WHO WAS BORN ON THAT COLD DAY IN DECEMBER!!

Goodness gracious, he was born in a dirty stable outside and layed in a feeding trough (manger) to sleep.

He was the most important person ever born. He saved the sins of the entire world - This tiny little baby was literally perfect.

So instead of complaining about not getting the best present, or the weather being too cold... let's remember...

Jesus is the reason of the season!

Blessings,
~Michlyn

No comments: