July 12, 2013

Photoshoot {Tareh Jo}

This rarely happens, but I took my youngest sister out to our small, fenced-in backyard and decided to snap a few photos of her.

They turned out pretty darn well if I do say so myself. :) So here they are!


 She didn't really feel up to it...and that's kind of frustrating. But we worked through it.


Tried a couple different poses in a couple different places with a couple different hairstyles. (if you couldn't tell)


But there were definitely some favorites! Towards the end, I think she may or may not have actually been enjoying it.


My mom does a fantastic job on her hair, doesn't she?! And for some reason I was loving the pink!


I will admit her eyes are pretty gorgeous.


Ahhh...I just love this pose! It's so her "style".


And that concludes all the wonderful editing I've been doing for the past week! (excuse the massive sun flare in the middle of the pic)

xoxo,
~Michlyn

3 comments:

Kennedy said...

She is so adorable! And yes... your mom does a great job on her hair. It looks awesome!

Sarah Umhau said...

The second to last pic is so sweet. You have a beautiful sister!
xoxo
SW

Brooklyn said...

You did a great job! These are so cute.:) I will keep praying for your little sister.<3