July 25, 2013

Simple

I really find joy in the simple things in life. Now call that cliche or corny, but it's true.

My life isn't extravagant. My house isn't huge, I don't get everything I want, & I've got a big family.

It's just normal. Growing up, I learned respect, love, friendship, trust, and joy. My parents taught me that life is unfair. It's not going to be easy & God is going to get you through it all. BUT it's an adventure and it can be fun if you choose that!

So that's what I'm doing. There are trials. There are adventures. There are fun times. But choosing to see joy & hope will make it so much more enjoyable.

Jesus has your back. He's there 24/7 for the rest of your life. Just trust Him and let Him walk beside you on this journey we all call "life".







xoxo,
~Michlyn

2 comments:

Sarah Umhau said...

Great post, Michlyn. So, so true. It can be hard to remember that it's a choice.

Your new header is REALLY nice!! I love the pictures! The one on the far left is my favorite.... :)

xxxx
sw

eray said...

I agree, less is more! Life is a beautiful, crazy, terrifying ADVENTURE!